امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
How To Work As A Tutor
[center][تصویر:  fbdac036aa4e2fc671ab01fd19e0b294.jpg]
Published 9/2024
Duration: 31m | Video: .MP4, 1920x1080 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 44.1 kHz, 2ch | Size: 61 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Become a Tutor[/center]

What you'll learn
Students will learn how to teach online on tutoring platforms
Students will learn about organizing their schedules to maximize time with setting student appointments
Students will learn about using the whiteboard to create notes to help facilitate teaching
Students will be encouraged to try the practice scenarios provided in this course to practice teaching
Requirements
No requirements are necessary - just a willingness to learn to teach online!
Description
Are you interested in working as an online tutor for competitive companies and would like to re-evaluate your teaching approach? This online course is designed to work with you in helping you build confidence as an online tutor. If you have never tutored online and are interested in getting started this course will enable you to become a professional in the field of academics. Learn about tutoring philosophies, which tutoring companies are helpful for starting out, how to use software on your computer such as white board to lead tutoring sessions, how to organize your schedule to maximize your time with helping students and keeping commitments, and why tutoring is the best online opportunity for any one interested in this field. Learn how to effectively teach online and what teaching styles are most effective for your learners. Learn what the difference in between online tutoring and in person tutoring. I have been an online teacher for the past 12 years and have worked competitively with companies such as Tutapoint, Wyzant, Brainfuse, and Pear Deck Tutoring. I began my tutoring journey by working for Tutapoint online where I helped hundreds of students with high ratings. At this company I learned how to use the white board to create diagrams and how to use audio to engage students. After working with Tutapoint for 3 years I began working at Wyzant. Now I work at Brainfuse as a math tutor and with Pear Deck Tutoring as a floating tutor. I hope to share my stories with working with each of these companies with you and hope you would consider working for these companies as well. Thank you for purchasing my course and I am excited to help you start the process of working as an online tutor to help hundreds of students! I also hope to teach you methods to maximize your schedule to help more students with assignments more effectively and to help you find the right tutoring company for you to work with.
Who this course is for
This course is designed for education majors or students interested in teaching online as an online tutor
Homepage
Screenshots

نقل قول: Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support and Max Speed
https://rapidgator.net/file/9e4c8cf9f9ae...e.rar.html
https://nitroflare.com/view/C6CE9957DEBE...online.rar
پاسخ

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان